How do I call a number in Delhi?
Here’s a lesson in how to call New Delhi:
- Start off with 011 — the exit code for U.S./Canada.
- Next, 91 — the country code for India.
- Then, dial 11 — the New Delhi area code (for landlines only).
- Finally, finish dialing with either the 8-digit New Delhi landline or 10-digit New Delhi mobile number.
What is the area code for Delhi in India?
|011||NEW DELHI||New Delhi|
How do I dial a +91 number?
When calling an Indian phone number, the country code of +91 needs to entered, followed by the Indian area code and a local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call. If calling from a landline, replace the + sign with 0011 followed by 91 (Indian country code) and then the Indian area code and local number.
What should I add before my landline number in Delhi?
8-Digit Delhi Subscriber Numbers
They are typically written as a solid string, as in ‘xxxxxxxx’. You need to dial this 8-digit subscriber code, along with the 2-digit area code, for all inbound international calls to Delhi landline phones.
What is Delhi zip code?
List of Pin Codes (Postal Code) of Delhi
|Area Name||Pin Code|
|New Delhi G P O||110001|
What is Delhi PIN code number?
New Delhi Pin Code is 110001. New Delhi is located in New Delhi in Delhi, India. The Pin Code of New Delhi is 110001. Get more details along with the Pin Code of New Delhi.
How do I call India using Vonage?
CALLING India FORMAT
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 91, the India calling code.
- Then dial the area code (2– 4 digits).
- Finally dial the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do I call a phone number in India?
To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions: First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 91, the country code for India. Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How can I call a landline Noida number from Delhi landline?
You are in Delhi: If you live in Delhi and want to call a number in the trans-Yamuna area, you should prefix 2 to the existing seven-digit number. If you want to call Noida or Ghaziabad dial 95120 instead of 91. If you want to call Gurgaon dial 95124 in place of 91. And to call Faridabad use 95129 in place of 91.
How do you call India from UK?
To call India from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 91 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 91 – ISD Code or Country Code of India.
- Area code – There are 2643 area codes in India.
How can I add Indian number in Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
What is my area code India?
The India country code 91 will allow you to call India from another country. India telephone code 91 is dialed after the IDD. India international dialing 91 is followed by an area code.
How do you call a landline number?
In case you are calling landline number in India, dial the STD code (without the 0) followed by the landline phone number. If you are looking to call a mobile phone, just dial 91 followed by the ten digit mobile phone number.