Is Indonesian currency cheaper than India?
India is 28% cheaper than Indonesia.
Which country currency is cheaper than India?
Japan (1 INR =1.65 Japanese Yen)
Japan is the most technologically advanced nations steeped in culture, sushi and cherry blossoms. Moreover, Japan is the country whose currency is much lesser than the currency of India.
Which currency is lowest value in India?
The rupee is subdivided into 100 paise (singular: paisa), though as of 2019, coins of denomination of 1 rupee is the lowest value in use. The issuance of the currency is controlled by the Reserve Bank of India.
Does Bali accept Indian currency?
Hi, “Is Indian rupee accepted in Bali?” – If you mean for currency exchange then yes but the rate is very poor. You can not use any currency locally other than IDR.
What can you buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
What is the value of 1000 won in Indian rupees?
Convert South Korean Won to Indian Rupee
|1,000 KRW||63.7303 INR|
|5,000 KRW||318.652 INR|
|10,000 KRW||637.303 INR|
|50,000 KRW||3,186.52 INR|
Is Maldives cheaper than India?
Maldives is 3.1 times more expensive than India.
Is Japan cheaper than India?
India is 66.8% cheaper than Japan.
Which is cheapest country in the world?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- Vietnam. For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. …
- Costa Rica. …
- Bulgaria. …
- Mexico. …
- South Africa. …
- China. …
- South Korea. …
What is the currency of Pakistan?
The Pakistani rupee (PKR) is the official currency of Pakistan. The PKR was introduced in 1947 after gaining independence from the British and autonomy from India.
Which is the richest currency in the world?
1. Kuwaiti dinar. Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling. Kuwait is a small country that is nestled between Iraq and Saudi Arabia whose wealth has been driven largely by its large global exports of oil.
In which country 1 rupee has highest value?
7 Places where the rupee is stronger
- Sri Lanka. 1 INR = 2.39 Sri Lankan Rupee. …
- Hungary. 1 INR = 4.05 Hungarian Forint. …
- Cambodia. 1 INR = 63.77 Cambodian Riel. …
- Vietnam. 1 INR = 354.22 Vietnamese Dong. …
- Belarus. 1 INR = 310.87 Belarusian Ruble. …
- Nepal. 1 INR = 1.60 Nepalese Rupee. …
- Costa Rica. 1 INR = 8.97 Costa Rican Colón.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Is Bali cheap travel?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look.
Can Indian go Bali without passport?
Bali visa on arrival for Indians is free for a period of up to 30 days. Visitors traveling to Bali should obtain one of the Indonesian diplomatic missions unless traveling from one of the visa-exempt countries. Visitors must have a passport that is valid for 6 months and a valid return ticket.