Where can I complain against Mumbai University?
Customer Care Phone Numbers and Contacts
- Phone: +91 2270 8700. 561. 346.
- +91 2654 3300. 170. 174.
- +91 2654 3000. 112. 162.
How do I contact Mumbai University?
Mumbai – 400 032. Tel :- +91 (22) 2267 3250, +91 (22) 2270 8707, Fax:- +91 (22) 2267 0325.
Important Telephone Numbers of the Ministries / Secretary’s of the Government of Maharashtra.
|Hon’ble Chief Minister,||+91 (22) 2202 5151 +91 (22) 2202 5222|
|Jt. Director of Higher Education, Konkan Division.||+91 (22) 2745 3820|
How can I email Mumbai University?
- Contact Us.
- Address : University of Mumbai’s Thane Sub-Campus, University Internal Road, Dhokali, Thane West, Maharashtra – 400607.
- Phone : 022 2533 9323.
- Email id: Admissions.email@example.com.
Can we complain against college?
In case the issue is not resolved or the resolution given by the College / Institute is not satisfactory, consumer can send a written complaint to the University or Competent Authority (UGC/ AICTE/ DEB) in case of Higher Education.
How do I complain about a result?
If a student has any problem in the CBSE Result, then he can lodge a complaint on CBSE Helpline 1800-11-8002. On the other hand, complaint can also be filed on other CBSE numbers 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259. Complaints can be made in all the regional offices of CBSE.
How can I complain to UGC?
(UGC: Staff Telephone Directory)
- Public Grievances.
How can I get my lost Marksheet from Mumbai University?
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING DUPLICATE COPIES OF DOCUMENTS
- Any candidate who has passed any examination from this University can apply for the duplicate.
- Copy of statement of marks, passing/special certificate, degree certificate, etc.
- Application must be submitted in prescribed form with prescribed fees to the TAPAL Counter.
Who is registrar of Mumbai University?
The Bombay high court on Thursday stayed the January 8, 2021 government resolution (GR) appointing Dr Ramdas Atram as registrar of University of Mumbai (MU) on deputation, and directed Dr Atram to immediately hand over the charge to Baliram Gaikwad who was appointed as temporary registrar, after the demise of the …
What is PRN number in Mumbai University?
PRN = Permanent Registration Number.
How can I apply in Kalina University?
- Register and Apply. Interested candidates can apply online with required information.
- Merit Screening. Admission is based on the marks obtained in graduation.
Is Mumbai University Kalina working on Saturday?
Is Mumbai University Kalina campus open? Hall of the Institute is open from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. on working days (Monday to Saturday) except on 2nd and 4th Monday. Otherwise it remains open during office hours i.e. 10.20 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. only on working days.
How can I get duplicate degree certificate in Mumbai University?
How do I get a duplicate degree certificate from Mumbai…
- First, you need to get an NC or FIR.
- Then, Make an INR 100 Notary affidavit.
- Keep 2 xerox copies of your mark sheet ready.
- You also need to pay INR 305.
- You need to keep the date of the convocation and the Convocation (Degree) Certificate number.
How do I report a college?
California. An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, www.bppe.ca.gov, Telephone: (916) 431-6924 and Fax: (916) 263-1897.
How do I complain about a university?
Discrimination: If a student believes that an educational institution or an educational authority either teachers, lecturers, professors or any staff of the school, college or universities of the union of India has acted in a discriminatory manner, illegal, unlawful, tortured action either physically or mentally; he/ …
Where do I complain about my college?
File an online complaint against ragging in an education institute. This service is provided by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Students and parents can fill an online application form with details such as complainant name, victim name, email id, mobile number, college name, ragging details, etc. and submit it.