How can I apply for The Hindu Recruitment 2021? Candidates can visit careers section of The Hindu @thehindu.com/careers. From there they can apply.
Is The Hindu paid?
Yes. Please note that as a subscribed user, you will have full access to the product and will not have to pay anything extra to experience our premium features on the app.
How much does The Hindu newspaper cost?
The Hindu has introduced fee-based subscription for its put its e-paper. It is charging Rs 400 per month for accessing the digital edition of The Hindu.
How can I get Hindu newspaper free?
Updated on 22 June 2021: The Hindu PDF Free E Paper is available to download below or directly visit epaper.thehindu.com, people those who are regular readers can bookmark this web page. The Hindu Newspaper PDF and its analysis on daily basis around 8:00 A.M every morning on official portal epaper.thehindu.com.
How can I contribute to The Hindu articles?
Please send in original, exclusive, previously unpublished contributions of not more than 500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org along with photos, pictures, sketches or videos and your name and contact. Mark the subject of your e-mail as ‘Student Contribution’.
Is The Hindu app free?
The Hindu has launched a personalised, ad-free version of its app for Android users as part of its subscription offerings. Readers can access the app and the website through a common login after signing up. … For subscription log on to subscription.thehindu.com or download/upgrade The Hindu app on the Google Play Store.
How can I prepare for Hindu newspaper for IAS?
Here are a few tips to help you read the newspaper better for the IAS exam. Know the syllabus: Read the syllabus thoroughly as it will help you in picking the articles while leaving out the irrelevant ones. This is a major time saver. Don’t focus on political news: Do not put your focus on political news or remarks.
Which is the No 1 newspaper in India?
List of newspapers in India by circulation
|3||The Times of India||Mumbai|
Which newspaper is best for improving English?
Newspapers that can enhance your vocabulary- SSC 2019
- The Indian Express. Indian Express is also a leading English daily. …
- Times of India. Times of India is like a darling newspaper for those who want a wrap of everything. …
- The Statesman. …
- Hindustan Times.
Which newspaper should I read for UPSC?
The two best and most recommended newspapers for UPSC preparation are – “The Hindu” and “The Indian Express”. Now, let us discuss what and how to read the newspaper for IAS preparation in order to leverage it to its fullest potential.
How do you get Toi Epaper?
How to Download TOI Times of India E-Newspaper Online Free PDF – Today
- Firstly, go to the official website of Times of India Newspaper.
- Moreover, you need to scroll down.
- After that you have to click on the given link.
- Likewise, you wait for few seconds.
Why The Hindu newspaper is best for UPSC?
The Hindu newspaper gives importance to the major National news. It never gives too much space to the unnecessary news. Along with that, they provide authentic information analysed by experts and government websites like PIB and PRS.
How do I download e-paper?
How to download newspapers in PDF format online
- Head over to the news article you wish to save.
- Click ‘File’ > ‘Print’
- Where you would normally choose the printer to use, there should be an option to ‘save as PDF’
- Finally, hit ‘Save’ and pick the location to save the file.
Where can I publish my article in India?
You need to register with OpIndia.com and submit your article for review on “My Voice”. Your articles must meet these basic criteria in order to get published on the main website or on “My Voice”.
How do you get your newspaper published?
5 tips for getting your stories printed in local newspapers
- Pitch your story idea. Having an ongoing relationship with the editor of your local newspaper is always beneficial. …
- Research style. …
- Package your story. …
- Provide photography & videos. …
- Deliver as promised.
How do I contact a newspaper editor?
How to find magazine and newspaper editors’ contact details and the email addresses of potential clients
- Look at the masthead. For print magazines, go straight to the masthead. …
- Ring the switchboard. Yes, I know. …
- Twitter. …
- Online email finder tools. …
- LinkedIn. …
- Media alerts. …
- Company press releases. …
- Phone a friend.