You need to go to the Amazon Household page to add family members. You can share your Prime benefits with others. To prove that you are sharing your account with someone you live, Amazon asks you to share your Amazon wallet with the person you are adding and that applies to the other person as well.
Amazon Family provides Prime members the opportunity to avail exclusive family-oriented offers, age-based recommendations and discount coupons as part of their Prime benefits. You can access Amazon Family by visiting www.amazon.in/family.
To create your Amazon Household:
- Go to Amazon Household.
- Create your Amazon Household: To create an Amazon Household with another adult, select Add Adult. You can either send an email invitation or sign up together to verify your accounts.
To share your Amazon Prime benefits:
- Visit Your Amazon Prime Membership.
- Locate the Share your Prime Benefits section.
- Select Manage Your Household.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to share benefits with.
- Select Continue. …
- Review the terms.
Share an Amazon Prime login.
Amazon makes sharing with people who don’t live with you pretty easy to take advantage of: There are no limits to how many addresses you can have in your Amazon address book, and no limits to how many credit/debit cards you can store in your account.
Can I use a friends Amazon Prime?
Prime members can share certain benefits with another adult in their Amazon Household. … Locate the Share your Prime benefits section. Select Invite someone now. Enter the name and email address of the person you want to share benefits with.
How can I use Amazon Prime in India?
To get Amazon Prime membership, you have to visit the Amazon website and click on ‘Try Prime’ on the right upper corner just before the ‘Cart’. You can opt for either a monthly membership for Rs 129, where you have to renew your Amazon Prime membership or you can select a yearly subscription for Rs 999.
How many members can use Amazon Prime account?
Users can share their account with up to 3 people. However, users can stream the same video in not more than two devices. How many users can use an Amazon Prime account? You are allowed to have up to six user profiles (one default profile + 5 additional profiles) within the Prime Video using a single Amazon account.
How many devices can use Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime video can be downloaded on multiple devices and up to 3 devices can stream simultaneously with same login credentials and only 2 devices can simultaneously view same title/content.
How To Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits
- Go to the Amazon Household page.
- To create your Household, click one of the three options: add adult, add child, or add teen. …
- Once you’re logged in, you can either send an email invitation, or you can both sign up together to verify your accounts.
“Free or paid Amazon Prime members can share their shipping benefits with up to four additional family members living in the same household. … Amazon’s recent changes aren’t so apathetic.
In the Account & Lists menu, select Switch Accounts. To add a new Amazon account to the browser, select Add account. Enter your account credentials and select Save. To switch between accounts, select the account you want from the Switch Accounts page.
How do I give someone access to my Amazon Prime video?
To add the person and grant permissions, do the following:
- Go to videodirect.amazon.com. …
- On the top right of the window, click your name, and then click Your Account.
- In Your Account, click Users & Roles, and then click Add User.
- In the Email Address box, enter the person’s email address.