Which company has the highest market cap in India?
In the ranking of top-10 firms, Reliance Industries was leading the chart followed by Tata Consultancy Services, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Hindustan Unilever Limited, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Finance, Bharti Airtel and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Which company has largest market cap?
Largest Companies by Market Cap
|3||Alphabet (Google) 3GOOG|
|4||Saudi Aramco 42222.SR||Arabia|
Who is No 1 company in India?
Check out the top 500 companies in India on basis of their market capitalisation with previous year ranks.
Ranking of Top 500 Companies in India.
|1||Reliance Industries Ltd|
|2||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|3||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|4||Hindustan Unilever Ltd|
Which Indian company has highest market capitalization in 2020?
Reliance was the leading Indian company based on market capitalization with over 11 trillion Indian rupees as of June 2020.
Which is No 1 company in world?
World’s Top 25 Largest Companies
|4||China National Petroleum||1,636,532|
Which MNC company top in India?
Top 10 MNC Companies in India
- Apple India Pvt. Ltd.
- Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
- Citibank India.
- Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd.
- Google India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Microsoft India Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
What is the richest company?
With about 559 billion U.S. dollars in revenue, Walmart topped the ranking of the hundred largest companies globally, followed by State Grid and Amazon.
The 100 largest companies in the world ranked by revenue in 2021 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
Which company is best to work in India?
Winners of AmbitionBox Best Places to Work in India 2021 Awards Announced!
- 1- Amazon (4.27 rating) …
- 1- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services (4.36 rating) …
- 1- V-Guard Industries (4.59 rating) …
- 1- Duck Creek (4.65 rating) …
- 1- Samunnati (4.67 rating) …
- IBM (Mega), Mindtree (Large), CtrlS (Mid-Sized), Uplers (Small)
Which is biggest company in world?
Is Tata bigger than Reliance?
In terms of market capitalisation, Reliance Industries is in the region of Rs. … Thus we see that the Tata Group is bigger than Reliance Industries. However, Mukesh Ambani is richer than Ratan Tata.
Which is the richest company in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.
Which is biggest industry in India?
Textile Industry (Cotton and Synthetic)
Taking all three sectors into consideration, the textile industry is the largest industry in India. It accounts for around 20 percent of the industrial output and also provides employment to over 20 million individuals.
Which company is best in world?
The Top 100 Companies of the World: Competition From China
|#2||Saudi Aramco||Saudi Arabia|