Which country has the cheapest value of money?
Economy > Currency > Least valued currency unit > Exchange rate to 1 US dollar: Countries Compared
Which country has highest value for Indian rupee?
Travel Destinations Where Indian Currency is of High Value
- Indonesia : 1 INR = 210.49 Indonesian Rupiah. …
- Paraguay: 1 INR = 86.34 Paraguayan Guarani. …
- Chile : 1 INR = 9.10 Chilean Peso. …
- Costa Rica : 1 INR = 8.79 Costa Rican Colon. …
- Hungary : 1 INR = 3.92 Hungarian Forint.
Is Maldives currency higher than India?
The rufiyaa is the currency of the Maldives and is subdivided into 100 laari. Determining the rate for the US Dollar and the issuance of the currency is controlled by the Maldives Monetary Authority (MMA).
Quick Conversions from Indian Rupee to Maldivian Rufiyaa : 1 INR = 0.20455 MVR.
|₹ 1,000,000||Rf 204,548.32|
Which country currency is equal to Indian Rupee?
1. Asian Currencies vs Indian Currency Exchange Rate
|Country||Currency||Value in ₹|
|Sri Lanka||Sri Lankan Rupee||0.37 INR|
|Maldives||Maldivian Rufiyaa||4.76 INR|
|Pakistan||Pakistani Rupee||0.44 INR|
|Philippines||Philippine Peso||1.47 INR|
Which country feels rich in India?
12 Places Where Indian Rupee Will Make You Feel Rich
- Costa Rica (1 INR = 8.15 Colons) …
- Hungary (1 INR = 4.22 Forint) …
- Nepal (1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee) …
- Sri- Lanka (1 INR = 2.08 Sri Lankan Rupee) …
- Paraguay (1 INR = 74.26 Guarani) …
- Cambodia (1 INR = 63.93 Riel) …
- Mongolia (1 INR = 29.83 Tugrik) …
- Zimbabwe (1 INR = 5.85 ZWD)
Is Japan expensive than India?
Japan is 188% more expensive than India.
Is Korean currency cheaper than India?
India is 65.2% cheaper than South Korea.
What is the currency of Pakistan?
The Pakistani rupee (PKR) is the official currency of Pakistan. The PKR was introduced in 1947 after gaining independence from the British and autonomy from India.
How much is 1rs in Maldives?
Convert Indian Rupee to Maldivian Rufiyaa
|1 INR||0.205593 MVR|
|5 INR||1.02797 MVR|
|10 INR||2.05593 MVR|
|25 INR||5.13983 MVR|
Is Bali cheap for Indian?
Hey Abhinav, If you fly from Bali to India, the cheapest tickets will cost you on an average Rs. … 4000 for a night whereas a home stay will cost you around Rs. 3500 a night. Also, expect to spend anywhere between 800 to 3000 a day on local transport and other activities.
Which country money is highest?
Kuwaiti Dinar or KWD has crowned the highest currency in the world. Dinars is the currency code of KWD. It is widely used in the Middle East for oil-based transactions. 1 Kuwaiti Dinar is equal to 233.75 INR.