1. Canada. Canada is a very popular destination for Indian students who wish to study abroad. Not only MBA but the country has some of the finest high ranking institutions of the world offering high class education.
Which is the cheapest country to do MBA?
Cheapest Countries to Study MBA
- Germany. German government bears all the financial costs of public universities. …
- Norway. In Norway, public universities do not charge tuition fees from local or international students. …
- Iceland. …
- Malaysia. …
Which abroad country is best for MBA?
Best Countries to study MBA abroad [Top 8]
- United States of America.
- United Kingdom.
- The Netherlands.
Which is best MBA in India or abroad?
Is it better to do MBA in India or abroad? The answer to this question is simple- if you can afford to do MBA from abroad, from a mid-level university, it is all the way better than doing MBA from a private institute or university in India. Simply put, the return on investment is better.
Which country is best for 1 year MBA?
Top 10 One-Year MBA Programs Worldwide
- Lausanne, Switzerland 43 Followers 145 Discussions. …
- Cornell University – Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. …
- HKUST Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School. …
- University of Western Ontario – Richard Ivey School of Business.
Which country is free for MBA?
An attractive destination for knowledge seekers, Germany takes its education system very seriously. The country features state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class facilities, and no tuition fees, making Germany one of the most sought-after destinations for MBA studies, worldwide.
Is MBA in Germany free?
Yes, you heard it right! Germany’s public institutions are 0 tuition fee institutes. This means that free MBA in Germany for international students is a reality! Students just have to bear the expenses of food and accommodation.
Which country pays highest salary for MBA?
Top of the table for MBA salaries is Switzerland, which offers a staggering average base salary of US$123,500. With bonuses of US$17,400, overall MBA compensation in Switzerland is by far the highest in the world, at US$140,900.
Can Indian MBA work abroad?
Yes, of course, you can work anywhere in the world after completing your MBA degree with a specialization in any stream in India.
Can Indian MBA work in USA?
Working after MBA in the USA – Post MBA work visa. To pursue an MBA in the US, you need the F-1 Visa. This visa allows you to stay in the United States for 60 days after your graduation date. If you plan on working in the US after graduating, then you can do so by applying for the right visa.
Is Indian MBA valid in Canada?
It is not recognized in Canada or UK. People actually go to Canada and UK to study MBA. Finding MBA related jobs in Canada/UK based on Indian MBA degree will be extremely difficult as the degree will not be recognized.
Can I get a job in Australia after MBA from India?
Australia offers a robust job market for MBA professionals. The average salary after an MBA in Australia is approximately AUD 82,000. Australian MBA graduates are top-ranked professionals that are often favored with high-paying employment opportunities.
How can I get a MBA seat abroad?
The main admission requirements for an MBA in a European business school are:
- Minimum 3 years of full-time experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- GMAT, GRE or pass an admissions test.
- International study or work experience.
- English language certificate (knowledge of a second language is a plus)
How much does MBA in Canada cost?
To study MBA in Canada, the average tuition fee ranges between $30,000 – $40,000, which is considered affordable than other study abroad countries. Typically, completion of an MBA degree takes about two years.