Which is the No 1 private hospital in India?
Testimony to the world-class healthcare it provides, Medanta has been acknowledged as the best private healthcare provider in India in the World’s Best Hospitals 2020 survey by Newsweek in partnership with Statista Inc.
Which is biggest hospital in India?
Also known as Calicut Medical College, the Kerala-based hospital is the biggest in India, with just over 3,000 beds.
Which state in India has best hospitals?
NEW DELHI: Kerala has emerged as the best state in the country in terms of healthcare performance, reveals a latest Health Index report, jointly prepared by the World Bank and Niti Aayog. Kerala was followed by Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
What is the #1 hospital in the country?
Best Hospitals – USA
|1||Mayo Clinic – Rochester Rochester, MN||98.8|
|2||Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH||97.4|
|3||The Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore, MD||96.7|
|4||Massachusetts General Hospital Boston, MA||96.5|
Which is the richest hospital in India?
Following are the best 15 private multispecialty hospitals in India:
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
- Nanavati Hospital.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket.
Which hospital gives highest salary in India?
The doctors at AIIMS Hospital are one of the highest paid doctors in India. The pay scale at Apollo Hospital is also very good but the highest pay scale of doctors is at AIIMS Hospital.
Who is the best doctor in India?
Best General Physicians in India
- Rank 1. Dr. B.S. Gupta – General Physician – 50 Yrs. …
- Rank 2. Dr. Anantha Subramaniam – General Physician – 48 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 3. Dr. Jawahar Ticku – General Physician – 44 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 4. Dr. S.K. …
- Rank 5. Dr. Bhagwan Swaroop Gupta – General Physician – 43 Yrs.
Which hospital is very big?
Ranked by capacity
|Hospital campus||Town or city||Beds (Year)|
|Ahmedabad Civil Hospital||Ahmedabad||2,800|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital||Chennai||2,722|
|Asan Medical Center||Seoul||2,715|
|Istanbul Basaksehir City Hospital||Istanbul||2,682|
Which is the famous hospital in India?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||Gurgaon|
|3||The Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|4||PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh|
Which is worst state in India?
As of 2016, Delhi is the least safe State/UT with the highest cognizable crime rate of 160.4 (per 100,000 persons). Nagaland has the lowest incidence of crime based on the percentage of share.
|Crime against Women (IPC + SLL)||2014||16526|
Which is the oldest hospital in India?
Founded in 1664 by the British East India Company, it is the first modern hospital in India In the 19th century, the Madras Medical College joined it.
|Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital|
Which state in India is best for MBBS?
- KARNATAKA. Karnataka has 50 Medical Colleges offering a total of 7,355 seats.
- ANDHRA PRADESH. Andhra Pradesh has 47 Medical Colleges offering a total of 7,150 seats.
- MAHARASHTRA. …
- TAMIL NADU. …
- UTTAR PRADESH. …
- KERALA. …
- GUJARAT. …
- WEST BENGAL.
Who is the world’s best surgeon?
20 Most Innovative Surgeons Alive Today
- Russell M. …
- Gazi Yasargil, MD, Neurosurgery. …
- Thomas Starzl, MD, PhD, Transplant Surgery. …
- Jean-Michel Dubernard, MD, Transplant Surgery. …
- Robert F. …
- Syed Modasser Ali, FRCS, Ophthalmology. …
- Ioannis Pallikaris, MD, Ophthalmology. …
- Maria Siemionow, MD, PhD, Plastic Surgery.
Which state has best hospitals?
Massachusetts ranks first as the best state for hospitals in the United States.
According to the Wallethub study, the ten states that have the best hospitals are:
- New Hampshire.
- Rhode Island.
What’s the biggest hospital in the world?
The Largest Hospitals in the World
|1||Chang Gung Memorial Hospital||10,000|
|2||West China Medical Center of Sichuan University||4,300|
|3||Clinical Center of Serbia||3,500|
|4||Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital||3,400|