Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is the most award winning state transport corporation in the country as of June 30, 2016. It received 107 international and national recognitions for unique initiatives and good practices within 91 months from 2008- 2016.
Which is the best RTC in India?
Top 10 Government Transport Companies in India are listed below.
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) …
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) …
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) …
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) …
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
Which state has best transport system in India?
The best indicator of the vastly superior transport facilities in Kerala and Tamil Nadu is the extensive nature of the public transport system in the two states which is not only more extensive than that of their peers but also comparatively larger than that in most metros, except Mumbai where the large rail network …
Which state has best roadways bus in India?
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has entered the Limca Book of Records for bagging over 100 awards in the last five years.
Which is the No 1 government bus in India?
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is a public sector passenger road transport corporation based in Uttar Pradesh, India operating intrastate and interstate bus service. It is one of rsv fleets of buses in India and highest in North India.
Which RTC is the best?
Real Time Clock (RTC) IC top list
- DS1307 – 64 x 8, Serial, I2C Real-Time Clock.
- DS3234 – Extremely Accurate SPI Bus RTC with Integrated Crystal and SRAM.
- DS3231 – Extremely Accurate I2C-Integrated RTC/TCXO/Crystal.
- DS1302 – Trickle-Charge Timekeeping Chip.
- DS1308 – Low-Current I²C RTC with 56-Byte NV RAM.
Which roadways is fastest in India?
Haryana roadways | Fastest bus in India| explained in Tamil – YouTube.
Which is the best bus in India?
Bengaluru depends on buses
|Bus Transit Services Across Select Indian Cities: A Comparison|
|Brihanmumbai Electrical Supply & Transport Undertaking (BEST)||12.4||-403748|
|Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation||8.4||-10187|
|Calcutta State Transport Corporation (CSTC)||4.5||-96062|
|Chandigarh Transport Corporation (BMTC)||0.96||-26498|
Which state has more buses in India?
Among the States from where SRTUs reported, Maharashtra had the largest fleet of 23,261 buses, followed by Andhra Pradesh (21,802) while North-Eastern States like Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland had 50, 53 and 203 buses, respectively.
Which transport is best in India and why?
As per the details of expenditure on transport, buses are the most preferred mode of transport in both rural and urban India, followed by auto rickshaws.
Which is fastest bus in India?
HYDERABAD: The private Volvo bus that caught fire after ramming a tipper from behind near Choutuppal on Sunday midnight was going at a top speed of 180 km per hour when it met with the accident on NH-9, police said.
Which is the cleanest bus stand in India?
Top 9 Best Terminus and Bus Stations of India
- Kempegowda Bus Station, Bangalore. …
- Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus, Chennai.
- Inter State Bus Terminals, Delhi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station, Hyderabad. …
- Pandit Nehru Bus Station, Vijayawada. …
- NTR Bus Station, Guntur.
- KSRTC Bus Stand, Hassan. …
- Arappalayam Bus Terminus, Madurai.
Which is the biggest bus stand in India?
The Millennium Park Bus Depot is a major bus station located in Delhi, India. It is currently the largest bus depot in the world.
|Millennium Park Bus Depot|
|Opened||17 September 2010|
Who is SRS Travels owner?
K.T. Rajashekar Aged about 67 years S/o.K. Gowda Proprietor, SRS Travels No.
Which bus has huge fans in Kerala?
“Sir, we are ‘katta’ (ardent) KSRTC fans. RSC 140 is our ‘chank’ (close to heart) bus.