Who is the best cardiologist in India?
Top 10 Cardiologists in India
- Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty. Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon. …
- Dr. Ashok Seth. cardiologists. …
- Dr. Ajay Kaul. Cardiac Surgeon. …
- Dr. Sandeep Attawar. cardiologists. …
- Dr. Y K Mishra. Cardiac Surgeon. …
- Dr. K.K.Talwar. cardiologists. …
- Dr. Nandkishore Kapadia. Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon. …
- Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan. Cardiac Surgeon.
Who is the most famous cardiologist?
Salim Yusuf. Dr. Salim Yusuf is an internationally renowned cardiologist and epidemiologist whose work over 35 years has substantially influenced prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Which hospital is best for Cardiology in India?
List of the best cardiology hospitals in India is as follows:
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute. …
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. …
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. …
- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai. …
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Delhi. …
- MaxCure Hospital, Hyderabad. …
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
Who is the richest cardiologist in India?
Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (MBBS, M.S.) Devi Prasad Shetty, MS, FRCS, (born 8 May 1953) is an Indian entrepreneur and cardiac surgeon who is the chairman and founder of Narayana Health, a chain of 21 medical centers in India. He has performed more than 16,000 heart operations.
Which doctor is best for heart?
A cardiologist is a heart doctor. They specialize in treating heart conditions and diseases as well as helping patients manage their heart conditions as much as possible. A cardiologist will treat any symptoms of heart conditions that you have and diagnose any possible conditions.
Who is the No 1 doctor in the world?
Ans: Dr. William A. Abdu, M.D, M.S. is considered the No. 1 doctor in the world.
Who is the father of cardiology?
Thomas Lewis, a father of modern cardiology.
How many cardiologist are there in India?
For instance there are 4,000 cardiologists in India, but the requirement is of 88,000. There are only 315 post-graduate(PG) seats in cardiology whereas the need is to have 3,375 seats. In nephrology, there are only 1,200 practising doctors but a country of India’s size needs 40,000 specialists.
Which country is best for cardiologist?
Our study shows that the United States leads qualita- tively and quantitatively research in clinical cardiology. It complements recent data indicating that American institutions, with a few Canadian ones, rank highest by citation impact in cardiovascular and respiratory medicine’4′.
Which is the No 1 hospital in India?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||Gurgaon|
|3||The Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|4||PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh|
Which is the largest cardiac hospital in India?
U.N Mehta Institute will now become India’s biggest hospital for cardiology in addition to being one of the select few hospitals in the world with a world-class medical infrastructure and medical facilities.
Who is the best doctor in India?
Best General Physicians in India
- Rank 1. Dr. B.S. Gupta – General Physician – 50 Yrs. …
- Rank 2. Dr. Anantha Subramaniam – General Physician – 48 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 3. Dr. Jawahar Ticku – General Physician – 44 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 4. Dr. S.K. …
- Rank 5. Dr. Bhagwan Swaroop Gupta – General Physician – 43 Yrs.
Which type of doctor is best?
- Radiologists: $315,000.
- Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000.
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
Who is highest paid doctor in India?
General practitioners, including family doctors and pediatricians, are among the highest-paid doctors. Dentists, orthodontists, and prosthodontists also have high salaries. Anesthesiologists are paid more than any other type of doctor.