What is the fees of MCom?
The average fees of the MCom course ranges between INR 5,000 to INR 150,000 per annum. The admissions to the MCom Courses are done on the basis of both merit list and entrance examination. The top entrance exams for MCom Admission are BHU PET, PU CET, AU CET, etc.
Does Mumbai University offer MCom?
University of Mumbai M.Com is a 2-Years Postgraduate Full-Time regular program and admissions are provided strictly based on merit of the qualifying exam. The mode of application is both online and offline. The University also offers the M.Com program through Distance Education.
How can I do M Com from Mumbai University?
Documents Required for Mumbai University M.Com Admission 2021
- Graduation degree along with the mark sheet.
- Class 10th Certificate with its mark sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate with its mark sheet.
- Date of birth certificate (If available)
- Transfer Certificate from last studied institute.
- Migration certificate.
Which is the best college for M Com in Mumbai?
Top M.Com Colleges in Mumbai 2021
- Viva College, Virar. …
- Nagindas Khandwala College, Mumbai. …
- BK Birla college Kalyan – BK Birla College of Arts Science and Commerce. …
- Mithibai College Mumbai – Mithibai College of Arts Chauhan Institute of Science and Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics.
Which is better MBA or MCom?
MBA has a much wider application and more job opportunities but MCom is a better choice of course if you want to go for further studies and research. … The subjects studied in MBA and MCom are slightly similar with both including subjects such as Business, Finance, Banking, Marketing etc.
Can MCom be done in one year?
Students can do Master of Commerce (M.Com) in one year who failed in 1st Year or 2nd year of Degree. … Students who got Govt. job in their early age can also do Master of Commerce (M.Com) in one year degree Program and get Single Sitting M.Com Degree.
Which MCom course is best?
MBA Vs Mcom – which is Better Career option to Pursue
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration||Master of Commerce|
|Duration||2 years||2 years|
What is the salary of M Com in India?
MCom Jobs & Career
|Job Profile||Lowest Package||Average Package|
|Account Assistant||Up to INR 1.21 Lakhs||Up to INR 2.16 Lakhs|
|Business Analyst||Up to INR 2.76 Lakhs||Up to INR 6.1 Lakhs|
|Investment Banker||Up to INR 3.43 Lakhs||Up to INR 9.4 Lakhs|
|Marketing Manager||Up to INR 2.9 Lakhs||Up to INR 7.17 Lakhs|
Can I apply for M Com now?
The application process for M.Com at colleges in Karnataka can be completed in either online mode or offline. Online Application: For online application, you will have to visit the official website of the college of your choice. You will have to look for the ‘Online Application’ link on the home page.
How can I join M.Com after BCom?
A: The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for MCom is 50% aggregate in BCom or BCom (H) from a recognised university or college. Some universities also accept students who have completed their graduation in Economics (H), BBA, BFIA or BBE with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
What is the last date of Mumbai University Online admission?
The university has released three merit lists containing the names of shortlisted candidates.
Mumbai University UG Admission Dates 2021.
|Last date to fill Pre-Admission Online Enrollment forms of Mumbai University||August 14, 2021 (up to 1 pm)|
What should I study after 12th commerce?
What Course Should I Choose After 12th Commerce?
- Bachelors course after 12th commerce.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. …
- Bachelor of Economics (BE)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance (BBI)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Market (BFM)
- Bachelor of Law (BA LLB)
Which course is best after BCom?
The best courses after BCom are:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Financial Modelling.
- Chartered Wealth Management (CWM)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Financial Risk Management.
- Business Accounting and Taxation.