Step 1: The applicant needs to access the official website of Sarathi, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Step 2: Select the respective state from the list of the state, as shown below. Step 3: Click on “Apply Online” and select “Services on Driving Licence” to apply for an address change on driving licence.
How do I correct my driving Licence details?
First Go to parivahan website : https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do, open this website and First Select Your State. After Select, Your State Then Click on “Apply for name change”. List of DL services Page is displayed then click on Continue Button for Change Name Request.
How can I change my Indian driving Licence online?
Go to the official website of the Parivahan board https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Now select “Apply Online” on the left side of the menu.
- Then, click on “Driving license Related Services”.
- Select the State from where the service is to be taken.
Can I change my name on license online?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to get your driver’s license updated online—you’ll have to go to the DMV in your state in person.
How can I change my address on my driving Licence online?
Documents required to change the address in Driving License online:
- Application in Form 33.
- Certificate of registration.
- Proof of new address.
- Valid insurance certificate.
- Pollution under control certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from financier (in case of hypothecation)
- Smart card fee*
How can I change my driving Licence application?
How to edit Learning Licence application?
- Go to the official website @www.sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
- Under the Learner Licence button, click on the adoption of ‘Application Edit (LL Only)’.
How do I change my drivers license address?
Driver’s License/ID Cards Name and Address Change
All name changes must be completed in person at a local office; however address changes can be completed online via GoRenew.com or also in person at a local office.
Can I renew my license in another state in India?
The condition that the application should be filed in the same office where the license was issued will not exist from now on. The Keralites residing in other states can renew the licenses at the place they are living in. …
Can I renew driving licence online in India?
Application for renewal of driving licence can be made within 30 days from the date of expiry of validity. … Applicant who wants to renewal of his / her license, has to apply in online. Necessary fees can be paid in online. Documents also can be uploaded in online.
How many days before expiry can I renew my driving licence?
All fines on driving licence must be paid. If the customer was 21 years old and above, the driving licence can be renewed 1 year before its expiry date. If the customer was less than 21 years old, the licence can be renewed 1 month before its expiry date.
What to change when you get married?
What do I need to update after getting married?
- Your Social Security card. If you’ve changed your name, this should be your first stop. …
- Your driver’s license. …
- Your credit union/bank account information. …
- Your payroll information. …
- Your life insurance and retirement accounts. …
- Your insurance policies. …
- Your creditors.
Is there a time limit to change your name after marriage?
You might be wondering, is there a time limit to change your name after marriage? There is no time limit, which is good, because you may end up with a lot of paperwork from your wedding that could take some time.