How do I dial a number in Delhi?
Here’s a lesson in how to call New Delhi:
- Start off with 011 — the exit code for U.S./Canada.
- Next, 91 — the country code for India.
- Then, dial 11 — the New Delhi area code (for landlines only).
- Finally, finish dialing with either the 8-digit New Delhi landline or 10-digit New Delhi mobile number.
Where is +91 calling?
91 is the country calling code for India. India is a country on the continent of Asia. The capital city of India is New Delhi.
Which city STD code is 0172?
STD Codes/on Demand Trunk Numbers
|City||STD Code||On Demand Number|
How do I call a mobile number from a landline in Delhi?
The national telephone code of Goa is 0832. Internationally this is done as “+91”; so the telephone code of Goa will be dialed as “+01 832”.
What code is +92?
Pakistan Country Code 92 – Worldometer.
What country code is 48?
Poland Country Code 48 – Worldometer.
Which country uses +84?
Vietnam Country Code 84 – Worldometer.
What is the STD code of Zirakpur?
Std Code Of Zirakpur – 017280
|STD Code :||17280|
|State Code :||N/A|
|Country Dialing Code: :||+91|
How can I call landline using cellphone?
How to Call Landline Using Your Smart or Globe Cellphone
- Area Code + 7-Digit Landline Number.
- 2 + 8-Digit Landline Number.
- 0 + Area Code + 7-Digit Landline Number.
- 0 + 2 + 8-Digit Landline Number.
- +63 + Area Code + 7-Digit Landline Number.
How can I call a landline Noida number from Delhi landline?
You are in Delhi: If you live in Delhi and want to call a number in the trans-Yamuna area, you should prefix 2 to the existing seven-digit number. If you want to call Noida or Ghaziabad dial 95120 instead of 91. If you want to call Gurgaon dial 95124 in place of 91. And to call Faridabad use 95129 in place of 91.
How do you call a mobile from a landline?
New Delhi: Telecom subscribers will have to prefix ‘0’ as they call from a landline to any mobile number starting today (January 15, 2021). There will be no change with respect to dialling numbers for fixed-to fixed, mobile-to-fixed, and mobile-to-mobile calls.