1. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. One of the top freedom fighters of India, without whose presence India’s struggle for independence would have remained incomplete is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. One of the top freedom fighters of India, who had immense qualities and skill.
Who is best freedom fighter in India?
Here are the freedom fighters who fought bravely in the Indian Independence struggle.
- Mahatma Gandhi.
- Kunwar Singh.
- Vinayak Damodar Savarkar.
- Dadabhai Naoroji.
- Tantia Tope.
- K. M. Munshi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Ashfaqulla Khan.
Who is greatest freedom fighter?
The most famous freedom fighters are undoubtedly Mahatama Gandhi, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh, Mangal Pandey and so on, but there are also others who contributed to the independence movement but their names faded into the darkness.
Who is the India’s first freedom fighter?
In such a scenario, it was one braveheart who dared to rebel against the British – Mangal Pandey, the man who is often referred to as the first freedom fighter of India.
Who are the top 10 freedom fighters?
Top 10 Freedom Fighters of India
- Mahatma Gandhi. …
- Lal Bahadur Shastri. …
- Subhash Chandra Bose. …
- Lala Lajpat Rai. …
- Bhagat Singh. …
- Rani Lakshmi Bai. …
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak. …
- Mangal Pandey. Next in the list of top ten freedom fighters of India is Mangal Pandey.
Is Chhatrapati Shivaji a freedom fighter?
Valiant warrior king ‘Chhatrapati’ Shivaji Maharaj was the founder of Maratha Empire in India. … He is considered to be one of the greatest warriors of his time, Stories of his exploits are narrated as a part of the folklore.
Who are the great leaders of India?
List of original fifty nominees
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956)
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015)
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950)
- Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964)
- Mother Teresa (1910–1997)
- J. R. D. Tata (1904–1993)
- Indira Gandhi (1917–1984)
- Sachin Tendulkar (b. 1973)
Who is your Favourite freedom fighter?
my favorite freedom fighter was mahatma gandhi. because of his greatness and kindness.
Which freedom fighter died today?
H.S. Doreswamy, centenarian freedom fighter, activist and Karnataka’s noted voice for freedom of expression, passed away on Wednesday in Bengaluru. He was 104. He breathed his last at Jayadeva Hospital in Bengaluru.
How old is India?
India: 2500 BC. Vietnam: 4000 Years Old.
Who is the first female freedom fighters of India?
She was the first woman President of the Congress. In 1916, she established the Indian Home Rule Movement. She started a newspaper, “New India.”
10 Women Freedom Fighters in Indian History.
|Rani Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi||Aruna Asaf Ali|
|Madam Bhikaji Cama||Kasturba Gandhi|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal||Kamala Nehru|